So after some searching around here are 5 things that I found to do for this weekend.
- Screen on the Green at the Columbia County Amphitheater – Twilight for only $2! on September 19, 2009 (please confirm in case of rain)
- Ice Skating at Augusta Ice Sports Center – Cost is $7 per adult plus $ 3 fee for skate rental. It gets cheaper if you have a military I.D. – $5 with a current military I.D. Enjoy this activity on either Friday or Saturday night from 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm.
- Red Wing Rollerway offers skating from 7:30 pm – 12:00 am on the weekends. The cost is only $8 per person and this includes skate rental.
- See a movie this weekend at GTC Masters 7 Cinemas for $1.99! Current showings are: A Perfect Getaway; Aliens in the Attic; Orphan; Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs; Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen; The Proposal; Up; and Blood Creek.
- Arts in the Heart of Augusta Festival is this weekend. Cost is $5 in advance from any SRP Federal Credit Union or $7 at the gate. Children 10 and under are free!
Hope you all have fun!