Dog Friendly Augusta Hotels
I received a call this week from a military family in Germany asking if I knew of any Dog Friendly hotels in the Fort Gordon area. Since we have a lot of families that relocate to Augusta who are being stationed at Fort Gordon, I thought I would share my list of hotels that allow dogs and other pets.
If your family is like mine, we couldn’t imagine staying in a hotel that wouldn’t allow our beloved dog Basil. He is part of our family, as I imagine your pet is as well! As you can see from the two lists below, some hotels are a bit “friendlier” than others.
List of Dog Friendly Hotels in Augusta:
Dog Friendly Augusta Hotels with No Weight or Size Limit:
- The Partridge Inn on Walton Way, (706) 737-8888
- La Quinta Inn Augusta on Washington Road, (706) 733-2660 – limit 2 per room
- Americas Best Value Inn on Washington Road, (706) 736-2595
- Augusta Travel Lodge on Washington Road, (706) 868-6930
- Candlewood Suites Augusta on Claussen Road, (706) 733-3300
- Hampton Inn Augusta on Washington Rd at I-20, (706) 737-1122
- Jameson Suites on Clauseen Road, (706) 733-4656
- Red Roof Inn on Frontage Road off of Jimmy Dyess Pkwy and I-20, (706) 228-3031 – 1 per room
- Super 8 Augusta on Washington Road, (706) 364-7302
- Staybridge Suites Augusta on Center West Pkwy, (706) 733-0000 – $75 fee for up to 20 lbs & $125 fee for over 20 lbs
Dog Friendly Augusta Hotels with limits:
- Augusta Marriott Hotel downtown on Tenth Street, (706) 722-8900 – Max weight 40 lbs
- Double Tree Hotel Augusta on Perimeter Parkway, (706) 855-8100 – Max weight 30 lbs
- Econo Lodge Fort Gordon on Gordon Hwy, (706) 738-6565 – Max weight 50 lbs & Limit 3 per room
- Quality Inn & Suites Augusta on Claussen Road, (706) 737-5550 – Max weight 35 lbs
- Quality Inn Medical Center Area on Walton Way, (706) 722-2224 – Max weight 100 lbs, Limit 3 per room
- Sheraton Augusta Hotel on Stevens Creek Road, (706) 396-1000 – Max Weight 80 lbs, Breed Restrictions see pet policy
*Please call the hotel and confirm their pet policy before making a reservation. I included the hotel phone numbers so you would have an easier time making a reservation. I know how difficult it can be when traveling with your pet and hope that you find this list helps with your travel plans to Augusta.
If you are looking to move to Augusta, please consider using me to assist you with your home search. Please see my Augusta Real Estate Search Page to find your new home.Susan MacEwen, Realtor Mobile: 706-294-6795