Junior League of Augusta Holiday Market is November 16 – 18, 2012
The giving season has begun….come shop at Augusta’s premier Holiday Market event organized by the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia. Held at the beautiful Legends Club on Washington Road, Friday, November 16 – Sunday, November 18 – this event is the CSRA’s largest premier shopping experience with over 40 boutique vendors from across the country!
There are several special events taking place at the Augusta Holiday Market that you may enjoy:
- Ladies Night Out on Friday, November 16 at 7:00 p.m. Who wouldn’t enjoy a night out with girlfriends enjoying live music, hors d’oeuvres provided by the area’s top restaurants and caterers, beverages, and exclusive shopping at the Augusta Holiday Market? Santa’s Elves have also left Door Prizes for those who attend! Tickets are $30.00 in advance and $35.00 at the door.
- Photos with Santa on Saturday, November 17, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m and Sunday, November 18, Noon – 2:00 p.m. Bring your little elves for a visit with the fat man in his workshop, beautifully decorated by Cudos! The $15 fee includes a photo session with Kevin Jiminez Photography, picture CD, activities, and a special treat!
- Raffle tickets are being sold 1 for $10.00 or 3 for $20. The drawing will be held Sunday at 4:00 p.m., but you need not be present to win. And what wonderful prizes our Elves have for us!
Junior League of Augusta Holiday Market will be open:
- November 16th from 12:00 to 6:00 p.m.,
- November 17th from 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- November 18th from 12:00 Noon to 5:00 p.m.
Purchase your tickets now at jlaugusta.org, by calling 706.736.0033 or at the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia’s office located in the Surrey Center at 363 Highland Avenue.
*Every ticket purchased supports the Junior League of Augusta, Georgia’s mission to improve the lives of women and children. Feel great about the gifts you share this holiday season knowing that a portion of that gift is making a difference in the life of someone in Augusta.