How long does it take to sell a home in Martinez GA?
Someone recently searched the term “average time to sell a home in Martinez GA” and was directed to one of my market updates for the results. Since I haven’t specifically reviewed the Martinez GA Homes for Sale market on one of my blog posts before, I want to do that today.
Some facts about the real estate market in Martinez, GA:
- Currently 254 Homes for Sale in Martinez GA
- Currently 66 Homes are Under Contract
- 409 Homes Sold during 2011
- Average Selling Price was $163,954 for 2011
- Average Days on Market 152 for 2011
My quick answer to the average time to sell a home in Martinez GA is 152 days or about 5 months. So if you are looking to move this summer then you need to get your home on the market now.
In reality this answer is a little more complicated than that because there are many factors to selling a home. The amount of time it takes to sell your home depends on the price of your home. Homes under $100,00 in Martinez Ga sell a lot quicker than homes price over $800,000 because there are more buyers in the lower price ranges than in the higher ones.
Martinez Ga Homes Sold during 2011 by price range:
- $150,000 and under = 241 Homes, Average Days on Market was 134
- $150,001 to $299,999 = 126 Homes, Average Days on Market was 165
- $300,000 to $399,999 = 21 Homes, Average Days on Market was 206
- $400,000 to $499,999 = 12 Homes, Average Days on Market was 168
- $500,000 and above = 9 Homes, Average Days on Market was 302
The second factor to take into consideration is the condition of the property. The property that shines and sparkles will sell quicker than one that is cluttered and dirty. If you are looking at selling your home this year, then go ahead and do your spring cleaning early and make sure your house shines especially near your entry way. And don’t forget about the exterior either! Freshen up the mulch in the flower beds and put a fresh coat of paint on the trim. Remember first impressions mean a lot!
Please contact Susan MacEwen at 706-294-6795 for a free detailed marketing analysis of your home.